[Added March 2018]
Nommon is a research-intensive technology company that pro vides decision support tools and consulting services for organizational intelligence and policy assessment.
Our research agenda is structured around three main pillars: (i) big data processing and spatio-temporal data analysis, (ii) complex systems modelling and data-driven simulation, and (iii) information visualisation and visual analytics. As part of our expansion, we are now looking for a Data Scientist to join our Research and Development department in Madrid.
The candidate will join a multidisciplinary team working in a variety of R&D projects dealing with the study of mobility patterns and transportation systems. His/her main responsibilities will include:
- develop new methods, algorithms and tools for the integration, analysis and visualization of spatio-temporal data originated from multiple distributed sources;
- combine theory-driven and data-driven approaches to study human mobility and transport demand;
- contribute to the definition of innovative products, services and business models.
- MSc/PhD in a relevant scientific field, such as Engineering, Mathematics or Physics;
- outstanding academic record;
- strong mathematical and statistical background;
- strong algorithmic, programming and computational problem solving skills;
- marked taste for interdisciplinary work at the intersection of engineering and the social sciences;
- excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills.
To apply: send your CV and a copy of your academic transcript along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the full job description (PDF)
For more information: Cristina Pronello