[Added November 2017]
Shift Technology has several positions for data scientist to involve them in their team of fraud detection applications.
After a few short months of joining our data scientist team you will be able to:
- Understand insurance data and fraud mechanisms;
- Create the associated mathematical models;
- Implement, test and optimize the associated algorithms;
- Participate in workshops with the clients to gather feedback and integrate it to the models;
- Continuously provide ideas to improve the solution.
On the job you will be asked to code in C# so programming experience is a big advantage, but not essential if you are willing to learn fast!
If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at Shift Technology:
- You have advanced technical skills in Applied Mathematics, preferably in machine learning and/or operations research;
- You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details;
- You can write quality production code;
- You don’t mind meeting with clients to discuss their needs and integrate their feedback in your projects;
- You can communicate clearly in English and French, other languages are a plus!
To apply follow this link